Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Audience Research by Blackberry Messenger














For my audience research I used an instant messenger application called ‘BlackBerry Messenger’ to ask people questions. I used ‘Blackberry Messenger’ as it was my job to cover this application as different members of my team cover other instant message applications and different social networking websites such as ‘MSN Messenger’ and ‘Facebook’. I asked one person a female mainly to get her views on horror films and trailers. After finishing my questionnaire I was able to come to the conclusion that this female in particular likes the genre horror, but the amount of times see watches a horror film is low it came to the figure of once a month, the female feared killings the most in the a horror film. The female also had a good insight into the film and the different aspects of a teaser trailer that attract the audience such as sound, how a scary atmosphere is created. From this research I found that this female likes horror, she may represent some of the females but not all as not a valid as all females are different, some females are terrified of horror and some females enjoy it

0 comments:

Post a Comment